Supportive Healthcare of Midland
PO Box 81055 , Midland, TX 79708
Reviews of Supportive Healthcare of Midland
Learn More About Supportive Healthcare of Midland
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Supportive Healthcare of Midland
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Supportive Healthcare of Midland
We provide peace of mind for our clients and their families, and develop a care plan that improves quality of life. Our experienced team, led by Geriatric Care Manager David Nicholas, RN, MSN, will serve as a guide for families of older adults with chronic needs.
David is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. As a master's level clinician, he specializes in adult health. His case management experience includes elder care, mental health, pulmonology, cardiology, oncology, hospice care, wound care, and neurological conditions such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and multiple sclerosis.
- Provide short- or long-term assistance and support for local or long-distance caregivers
- Nursing assessments and monitoring of healthcare conditions
- Client and family education, counseling, and support
- Conduct home safety checks
- In home and/or phone visits
- Crisis intervention
- Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home healthcare workers
- Review financial, legal, or medical issues and offer referrals to specialists
- Organize all medical information
- Verifying appropriate medication is taken correctly
- Act as a liaison between clients, families, doctors and residential facilities
- Provide expert nursing knowledge and recommendations on disease process and health management
Supportive Healthcare of Midland Areas of Practice
- Care Management
- Family/Professional Liaison
- Does your company also provide home care services?
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Supportive Healthcare of Midland