Rocky Hollow Lake House
1650 County Road, 245 , Georgetown, TX 78633
Reviews of Rocky Hollow Lake House
Learn More About Rocky Hollow Lake House
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Rocky Hollow Lake House
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Rocky Hollow Lake House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Rocky Hollow Lake House.
Description of Rocky Hollow Lake House
We strive to do all we can with dignity, respect, and compassion.
Caring for loved one with Dementia can be very tough. Eventually, it becomes difficult to keep a loved one with Dementia at home. However, Rocky Hollow Lake House is an option for home away from home. We provide all the care your loved one needs in a secure premises with trained staff and management. Additionally, all upper-level management are Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDP).
We believe in order to offer the best memory care we need exceptional staff, thoughtful strategy, and a personal touch. Not only is our staff continuously educated on Alzheimer's and Dementia, but understand how to nurture those effected by the disease. Our strategy from beginning, end, and EVERYTHING in between has our residents in mind. Their care, comfort, and happiness goes into every decision by staff and management. Our owner and CEO knows first-hand to have a parent who was effected with Dementia and needed assistance. We treat our residents like we would our own mother or father.
- Private and Shared floor plans
- Private Bathroom's in all floor plans
- Kitchenette's in all floor plans
- Every room equipped with window(s) and scenic view
- Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Chef prepared fine dining
- Family style dining tables to provide social interaction and sense of community
- Assistance with daily activities: bathing, dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Recreational and Social Programs by experienced Activity Director
- Activities designed for Dementia residents
- Exercise program for strengthening and conditioning
- Over one acre of secured walking paths
- 24/7 Attendants
- Registered Nurse
- M.D. on-site visits
- Dentist on-site Visits
- Podiatrist on-site visits
- Medication management and supervision
- Incontinence care
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily linen and personal laundry services
- Cable and WiFi available in personal rooms
- Beautician and Salon services (additional cost)
- 4 miles west of Sun City
- Special events: live music, happy hour, holiday parties, Church and event outings, and much much more!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Rocky Hollow Lake House