2907 Victory Drive , Marshall, TX 75672
Reviews of Oakwood House
Learn More About Oakwood House
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Oakwood House
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Oakwood House
Licensed Capacity: 51
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 2 Miles
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: Pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Other Transportation Provided
Tour Oakwood House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Oakwood House.
Description of Oakwood House
Oakwood House in Marshall, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.
Assisted Living residences at Oakwood House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Meaningful Pursuits activities
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for group arrangements
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
- Home Visit Program
- Urgent Placement
Oakwood House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Oakwood House