FirstLight Home Care
5433 Westheimer Road , Houston, TX 77056
Reviews of FirstLight Home Care
Learn More About FirstLight Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for FirstLight Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of FirstLight Home Care
FirstLight Home Care is a premier non-medical national home care agency, At FirstLight, we provide care for seniors including personal care, companion care, respite care and dementia care, recovery and rehabilitation services. In addition we have a travel companion program as well as a readmission rescue program with the goal being to reduce hospital readmissions. We also provide bedside "sits" within the hospital and services to those with disabilities as well as veterans and even busy moms!
All of our caregivers are direct employees (not contractors) – state licensed where required and thoroughly screened with a corresponding background-check – and must pass through our rigorous in-home care training.
We are a fully compliant home healthcare agency regarding the privacy of every client’s personal health data, with caregivers trained in privacy issues. Following our thorough recruitment and homecare training, all of our employees must go through our unique Culture of Care training and orientation process. Our services also include:
- Regular visits, conversation and company
- Transportation (doctor’s office, grocery shopping and other errands)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Medication reminders
- Recreational activities
- Incoming mail and paper work organization
- Live-In service
- 24-hour care
- Respite family care
For those needing a little extra help we provide Personal Care:
- Bathing and hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Continence & toileting care
- Eating Assistance
- Transfer and posture positioning
- Oral hygiene
Some of our monitored solutions include:
- Medical Alert Systems with and without GPS (help, I've fallen and can't get up)
- Fall detection devices
- Medication Management devices.
Ask us about our special programs:
- Culture of Care program
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care Program
- Other programs that focus on clients with Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pneumonia, Congestive Heart Failure, Chronic Pulmonary Disease, Diabetes, and Stroke.
We can also help you with Aid and Attendance Benefits for Veterans.
Give us a call today and let us know how our family can help your family 713-383-8790
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Monitoring Mobility
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Meal Preparation
- Help with eating
Service Areas77004, 77005, 77006, 77007, 77008 (+35 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about FirstLight Home Care