Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
3200 Donna Road , Denton, TX 76207
Reviews of Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Learn More About Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Licensed Capacity: 11
Resident Capacity: 11
State License #: 101459
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Tour Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road.
Description of Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Denton Golden Meadows are family-style run homes whose primary purpose is to provide affordable care for guests who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our choice is to avoid an institutional environment and to promote independence, self-worth and dignity. We are fully licensed with the State of Texas as Assisted Living Facilities and have 24/7 experienced staff on duty.
Our Family Focus
- We recognize that placement of your loved one is a major life choice; our focus is to make that choice easier by making it as easy a transition as possible.
Family involvement is encouraged.
- A care program will be developed on check in. Regular feedback and update sessions will be scheduled with the family and care staff.
- Daily involvement in household activities is encouraged as a community activity but is purely voluntary.
- The facilities are designed as a small family environment with comfortable bedrooms and cozy living areas.
- The homes are surrounded by 3 acres of fields for Donna Road and gardens for the other homes.
- Access and use of garden courtyard and all areas of the facility is secure.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road