Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
13909 Skyview Drive , Sugar Land, TX 77498
Reviews of Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Learn More About Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Licensed Capacity: 15
State License #: 010400
Tour Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility.
Description of Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility
Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility, LLC in Sugarland, Texas, is a 15-bed residential facility offering 24-hour care and services to seniors who can no longer live alone. Our main goal is to help families make sure their loved ones receive the best care in a comfortable setting.
Our team of licensed professionals monitor every resident’s well-being and make sure they are getting the care they need. Our residents and their families are families to us. And we treat them as such.
We strive to ensure our facility and services are specifically designed to improve the quality of life and meet the effectiveness of physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of every resident. We are a viable alternative to nursing home placement.
Our services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three nutritious daily meals with snacks
- Diet monitoring per the orders from the physician
- 24-hour professional staffing to care for the resident
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication monitoring and dispensing
- Transportation to and from outpatient appointments
- In-house physicians for those who do not have a regular physician
- Incontinent care
- Expertise in working with elders with cognitive deficits and those who have dementia
- Care and case management which includes behavioral management of demented patients and those with mental illness.
Our meticulously trained and selected personnel and our particular attention to service allow us to exceed our resident’s and their families’, expectations. We become a family to our residents.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility