Reviews of Cerna Home Care
Learn More About Cerna Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Cerna Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Cerna Home Care
Call our Dallas/Ft. Worth offices today for a free NEEDS ASSESSMENT: (972) 325-0882.
We will cover and determine:
- The families short and long term goals.
- Care Plan.
- Pricing /payment options.
- Ongoing communication and follow-up plan.
With Cerna Home Care you are treated like family!
Whether you need some help around the house for a few hours a day or care 24 hours per day every day, we have the right care aide and program for you or your loved one.
Our caregivers provide:
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- General assistance
- and much, much more.
No Long Term Contracts or Agreements
- You can begin and/or discontinue service at anytime.
- All Staff are W2 Employees
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- CPR & First Aid
- Certified with Cerna Level I or II Care Program
- Care Plans Created for Every Client
- Care Aides are Accountable to Progress and Daily Care Notes
- Free Assessment
- Part-Time Care
- Full-Time Care
- Live-In Care
- Flexible Schedules
- Specialization of Care Based on Condition
Bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, transfers, dressing custodial care, meal planning and preparation, general assistance, exercise, socialization, stimulation, outings, hospital sitting and patient advocate, errands, projects, medication and more.
Alzheimer’s care, dementia/memory care, focused cognitive stimulation, physical stimulation (following the visiting PT program), blood/sugar and diabetes management, therapies, diet planning, Parkinson’s care, Lewy Bodies care, stroke rehabilitation, cognitive progressive monitoring, fine and gross motor skill exercises, balance exercises and much more. Our level II service provides focused cognitive activity, physical activity, lifestyle planning and constant monitoring to ensure progress, whatever your care needs might be.
Cerna specializes in Cognitive impairments from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s Stroke, Injuries, Diabetes and others. We train our staff and use the Alzheimer’s Associations “CARES Training” to ensure our staff know and understand the special care requirements of someone with a Cognitive Impairment.
- Manage behavior changes
- Remove and manage triggers
- Redirection management
- Behavior mapping
- Medication help
“Help coming home from the hospital or nursing home”
- Facility Coordination
- Disabled Transportation
- General Home Assistance
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Bed Transfers
- One to Four Hour Shifts
- Medication Pick Up & Management
“Help managing you or your loved one’s health situation”
With Cerna’s Coordinated Care program, managing you or your loved one’s health needs are no longer a burden and you can focus on quality of life.
- Managed care plans
- Medical research & advocacy
- Manage living arrangements
- Coordinate & facilitate healthcare services
- Monitor & coordinate medications, supplies, and equipment
- Physicians, specialists and medical personnel communication management
- Diet plan coordination
- Office appointment scheduling & participation
- Cognitive activity plans & exercise
- Medical billing assistance
- Transportation services
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Service Areas75013, 75014, 75019, 75022, 75024 (+60 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Cerna Home Care