Argent Court Seguin
953 S HWY 123 Bypass , Seguin, TX 78155
Reviews of Argent Court Seguin
Jul 31, 2014 | Reviewed by caring daughter-in-law
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My in-laws were residents at Argent Court Seguin. They loved the facility, staff and food. The facility kept them engaged in meaningful activities. My mother-in-law had to eventually go to a nursing home and almost daily she asked if she could go back to "the courts." I can't say enough good things about this community!!! The staff is excellent and extremely compassionate. I wish we could have kept my mother-in-law there but her health declined past their capabilities.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Sep 12, 2013 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
This community is beautiful, related to other similar communities they do an excellent job. Being in a small town, they provide a slightly more personal care. They have a family counsel, which is impressive. It allows families to have a say with helping the home.
Was this helpful?
8 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Argent Court Seguin
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Argent Court Seguin
Licensed Capacity: 56
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Weekly Shopping Trips
Nurse Availability: During business hours
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Argent Court Seguin
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Argent Court Seguin .
Description of Argent Court Seguin
Well-trained and caring staffers are available to assist residents 24 hours a day with showering, dressing, grooming, housekeeping, laundry.
- The health and safety of residents is a priority. A licensed nurse is on site daily (M-F) and every apartment has an emergency call system. Assistance with medications is available.
- Excellent amenities and services: free access to satellite and telephone service;
- full-service beauty and barber shop; mini-kitchen in each apartment; spa facility with whirlpool; daily social / recreational activities; scheduled transportation.
- The common areas are tastefully designed with lovely antiques and comfy furniture. It feels warm and welcoming to family and friends.
- The home cooking is simply the best. Three meals daily, with lots of nutritious, delicious choices.
- Voted “Best Assisted Living in Guadalupe County” in 2012 by readers of the Seguin Gazette-Enterprise.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Argent Court Seguin