All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
3907 Darlinghurst Dr. , Houston, TX 77045
Reviews of All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
Learn More About All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
Licensed Capacity: 8
State License #: 103635
Tour All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at All Gods People Assisted Living Home II.
Description of All Gods People Assisted Living Home II
All God’s People Assisted Living Home in Houston, Texas, is a residential care home for seniors requiring varying levels of assisted living. We provide respite, adult day care, rehabilitation care, short-term care, or long-term care.
We offer skilled, competent and caring personnel in a lovely, elegant traditional home setting designed to meet the specific needs of each special individual client. Our assisted living home is an alternative to nursing homes, while still offering the additional services, assistance, and commitment to your loved one’s well-being.
We can help as much, or as little as needed. You choose. We provide. Services we offer:
- Professional management supervised 24 hours a day by an R.N.
- Friendly and caring staff
- Monitoring of vital signs/blood sugars/special diets
- Medication and nutritional management
- Three delicious meals a day, as well as snacks
- Planned social activities, recreational arts and crafts, and entertainment
- Church services
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Long-term and short-term care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Respite and day care services available
- Post-operative care available
To assure the peace of mind and enjoyment of life to the fullest by providing personalized attention and supportive care while maintaining privacy, dignity, and individualism.
We strive to convey a sense of “Freedom, Friendship and Family.”
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about All Gods People Assisted Living Home II