Page Robbins Adult Day Center
1961 South Houston Levee Rd. , Collierville, TN 38017
Reviews of Page Robbins Adult Day Center
Learn More About Page Robbins Adult Day Center
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Page Robbins Adult Day Center
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Tour Page Robbins Adult Day Center
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Page Robbins Adult Day Center .
Description of Page Robbins Adult Day Center
At Page Robbins, we believe that each new day is an opportunity to be embraced, even for – maybe especially for – those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss. Our programs are offered as a middle ground between in-home care and long-term residential care. We serve middle aged and older adults in need of a safe daytime social environment by offering opportunities for socialization and participation in engaging activities.
By giving them the opportunity to talk, laugh, sing and create, we work to instill a feeling of hope and confidence in every one of our participants. Everyone wants to feel productive – like they have something to contribute, so we meet each person where they are, encouraging them in everything they do.
Those who would benefit from our program may have:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Strokes and/or Vascular dementia
- Non-specific dementia
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- No memory loss but have physical frailties
- Physical, emotional, or safety needs and would benefit from a secure, social environment
What we offer:
- Engaging activities that are both age and ability appropriate
- Social interaction
- As many as 12 hours of care each weekday
- A secure, locked facility
- Nutritious and delicious meals, including breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack
- Art and music programs
- A beautiful garden for outdoor activities
- Pet therapy
- Special entertainers and presentations
- A full-time registered nurse and social worker
- Monthly caregivers support groups and educational sessions
- Counseling and referrals
- Reasonable daily rates based on level of care
- Monthly on-site podiatry appointments
- Bathing, home-style hair care, and shaving for a small additional fee
Our programs also provide relief for you, the caregiver. As you go about your day, you can have peace of mind that your loved one is in a safe and engaging environment. We also offer other kinds of support for you such as monthly support group meetings and educational sessions right here at Page Robbins.
We even have our Care & Share blog that features tips on caring for your loved one at home Visit the Caregiver Support portion of our website for specific dates and times
An average of $58 per day
- The cost is based on an admission evaluation and the level of care needed, but the average fee for daily attendance is $58 per day. There are no enrollment or incontinence fees.
- Payment options include private pay and some long term care policies. Financial assistance available for those who qualify.
Monday-Friday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
No transportation available.
Licensed as an Adult Day Care Center by the State of Tennessee Department of Human Services
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Page Robbins Adult Day Center