Family Adult Day Care of Athens, LLC
501 Decatur Pike , Athens, TN 37303
Reviews of Family Adult Day Care of Athens, LLC
Learn More About Family Adult Day Care of Athens, LLC
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Family Adult Day Care of Athens, LLC
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Family Adult Day Care of Athens, LLC
- Provide cognitive stimulation, which are memory activities to stimulate the mind
- Provide spiritual, mental, and physical stimulation
- Provide daily activates such as devotion, arts and crafts, pet therapy, exercise, and relaxation
- Assist with activities of daily living such as toileting, transferring, walking, feeding, and dressing
- Provide two snacks and one meal
The purpose of the day center is to provide an environment of activities and stimulation during the day for elderly and disabled who should not be left at home alone.
We are a licensed facility by the State of Tennessee.
Benefits of Utilizing an Adult Day Center:
1. Keeping families together longer in their communities and homes
2. Decrease chances of burnout of the caregiver due to stress of caring for a loved one
3. Decrease unnecessary emergency room visits, which is a savings for Medicare and TennCare
4. Decrease early admission into long term care facilities such as an assisted living or nursing home, which range from $1500/month for assisted living to 43500/month for nursing homes
5. Decrease absenteeism for the working caregivers
Funding Available through the Home and Community Based Waiver/CHOICES.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Family Adult Day Care of Athens, LLC