Belmont Village Green Hills
4206 Stammer Place , Nashville, TN 37215
Reviews of Belmont Village Green Hills
Jul 19, 2017 | Reviewed by Pat
I Visited This Facility
Belmont Village (Belmont Village Green Hills) is very nice, clean, and neat. It is also easy to get around. The staff is very good. They know everybody's name as soon as you get there. They would take care of you. Food is excellent. They have activities consistently everyday. They have a special activity which is called Circle of Friends, for the people who has Alzheimer's, and it is an excellent program. The rooms are very nice and well-kept too.
Was this helpful?
Jun 28, 2016 | Reviewed by Visitor
I Visited This Community
Belmont Village was probably the nicest place we saw. It was very adequate for what my dad would need. The rooms were kind of small. They had nursing staff and an LPN. They had a lot of medical help that my dad would need.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
42 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Belmont Village Green Hills
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Belmont Village Green Hills
Emergency Services: Less than 3 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
Tour Belmont Village Green Hills
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Belmont Village Green Hills.
Description of Belmont Village Green Hills
Belmont Village of Green Hills, Tennessee is just south of Nashville (Music City, USA). The facility is close to hospitals and specialty physicians, places of worship, restaurants, parks, The Mall at Green Hills, and other noteworthy Nashville attractions.
But there's so much going on at Belmont Village that our assisted living residents may not want to leave the well-manicured grounds and distinctive interiors. In addition to signature hospitality and dining programs, residents have the opportunity to participate in unique events such as the Annual Purse Auction, garden club, weekly game show with prizes, and philanthropy club. Residents can also showcase their literary talents by penning articles for the community newsletter. All of these amenities plus an upbeat staff of well-trained and attentive professionals bring harmony to the daily lives and activities of residents.
Experience the Belmont Village Difference
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Diabetic management program - Can administer injections
- Circle of Friends© memory program for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Dedicated Memory Care Residences
- Assistance with daily living
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
- Free scheduled transportation
- Enrichment programs and social activities
- Internet and email at the Center for Learning
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Private and companion apartments
- Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
- Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
- Medication Management
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
- Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
- Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
- Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
- Daily trash removal and bed-making
- All utilities except private telephone
- Cable TV programming
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Belmont Village Green Hills