3575 Hacks Cross Rd , Memphis, TN 38134
Reviews of Apple Grove
Learn More About Apple Grove
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Apple Grove
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Apple Grove
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Apple Grove.
Description of Apple Grove
Deciding how, where and when to get the best care possible for your loved one can be stressful. We’ve got the information and research, the perspective and connections you need at this important time. We’ll be there for you every step of the way with advice, options and a community you can depend upon. Our highly trained, highly sensitive staff works to reduce anxiety and build a nurturing atmosphere by creating rewarding, satisfying daily experiences for our residents.
Here we cater to the body and mind, the heart and soul. Every day our residents engage in planned activities to help reduce anxiety and stimulate their minds—a very important part of Alzheimer’s care. And with flexible visiting hours, even families will feel at home, enjoying special time together in any of our living spaces.
Surrounded by five acres of farmland, Apple Grove was designed and built to look like a residential home. Common areas are filled with a mix of familiar décor and antiques, and personal items and mementos decorate common and private rooms. Every detail of the residence is designed to accommodate the special lifestyle needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia residents.
- 32 private and semiprivate rooms, each with spacious bath
- Room sensors to help prevent falls in the night
- Room checks every two hours in the evenings, confirmed by electronic pads
- Separate heating and air control for each room
- Home décor and furnishings for a familiar homelike feel
- Lake room for relaxing with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Screened-in porch overlooking serene lake
- Residents’ kitchen for hands-on, supervised cooking
- Media and activities rooms for mind-stimulating activities
- Spacious dining room and cozy resting rooms
- Beauty parlor for residents and day care participants
- 24-hour webcam for online family monitoring
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Apple Grove