New Generations Adult Day Center
2111 West Jody Road , Florence, SC 29501
Reviews of New Generations Adult Day Center
Learn More About New Generations Adult Day Center
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for New Generations Adult Day Center
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of New Generations Adult Day Center
New Generations Adult Day Center, Inc. is a family-owned and managed adult day care health facility. Since 1998 we have provided care for elderly and disabled individuals 18 years or older who require supportive care during the day but can return home to be with their loved ones in the evenings. New Generations Adult Day Centers offer programs designed to care for individuals with Alzheimer's/Dementia, disabilities and those who are frail and elderly that require assistance with daily activities. We currently have three South Carolina locations in Florence, Marion and Ridgeland.
Some of the benefits of having your loved one attend adult day include:
- Medical supervision by Register Nurse (RN)
- Mental and physical stimulation
- Companionship and Socialization
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Prevent, or at least delay, the caregiver having to resort to Nursing home placement
- Respite for the primary caregiver to receive a needed break and rest from caregiving
- Transportation to and from our facility is available
New Generations Adult Day Center has three specialized programs:
- Garys Gang - offers specific activities for individuals with special needs as well as fun outings such as bowling, hayrides, movies and fairs.
- The Upfront Gang - is for our more mature frail and elderly population. They enjoy activities like our daily devotions, crafts, shopping excursions, and exercising.
- The 2:00 Club - New Generations is proud to announce the opening of our Alzheimer's Dementia Care unit in the spring 2013. While New Generations has provided specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer's / Dementia for over a decade, we are proud to take the next step in providing the best possible Dementia care. Activities are tailored to individual preferences and skill levels. Individual,small and large group activities can include such things as exercise, nature walks,art,music, and reminiscence activities. Family involvement is highly encouraged.
There is always something stimulating and fun to do at the center.
Call New Generations at (843)629-0103 to arrange a tour at any of our facilities and to discuss available funding sources.
Adult Day Care (social), Adult Day Health Care, Alzheimer's Day Care
Daily costs: $45/Day
Reimbursement: Private Pay, LTCI, VA, Medicaid/Medical
Incontinence, Limited mobility, Dementia/Alzheimer's, Stroke, Mental illness, Developmental disabilities, HIV/AIDS, Vision/Hearing impairment
Type of Onsite Care
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about New Generations Adult Day Center