The Villa St. Elizabeth
1201 Museum Road , Reading, PA 19611
Reviews of The Villa St. Elizabeth
Learn More About The Villa St. Elizabeth
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Villa St. Elizabeth
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Villa St. Elizabeth
Resident Capacity: 92
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Dentist,Podiatrist,Speech Therapist
Tour The Villa St. Elizabeth
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Villa St. Elizabeth.
Description of The Villa St. Elizabeth
Senior living at the Villa is a setting for people who will benefit from assistance with activities of daily living and socialization opportunities. Our setting allows residents to retain maximum independence by having the help that they need to meet a variety of health concerns. We create individualized service plans to help with mobility, balance and keeping abreast of current events.
The Villa St. Elizabeth is nestled among 8.6 beautifully manicured and majestically planted acres in Reading, Pennsylvania within walking distance of the historic Reading Museum and the renown Reading Hospital & Medical Center. Its tree-lined walkways and sprawling lawns create a park-like setting. The 42,000+ square foot Victorian mansion is connected to two cottages, comprising a wonderful and efficient floor plan for the senior living community.
The Villa offers a complete range of accommodations to meet your needs and family budget. In the mansion's main building, there are small, medium and large suites with private bathrooms as well as semi-private suites with private bathrooms - all with spectacular views. The cottages have private and semi-private rooms. The Villa staff provides seniors personal care and household services around-the-clock.
At the Villa, you are a welcomed member of the family and community, and we have numerous ways to help you settle in. Also, when you live at the Villa, rest assured that help is available when and if you need it , 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your peace of mind is our priority. We are dedicated to preserving and honoring the personal dignity of our residents while offering individualized assistance.
We offer the following services and features:
- A warm and cozy Victorian mansion nestled in a nine acre park like setting
- A choice of mansion or cottage rooms with unique floor plans
- 24-hr staff to assist you with activities of daily living needs
- Assistance with hygiene and grooming
- State of the art fire alarm system
- Three nutritious meals daily plus snacks
- Assistance with medication administration
- All utilities except telephone and cable
- Health oversight by a licensed clinical team
- Active social, cultural, and educational programs coordinated by our activity director
- A private patio overlooking the beautifully manicured lawns and gardens for relaxing
- Gift Shop, Beauty Salon, Ballroom, Library, and Chapel
- Private bathrooms available with private rooms
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Coordination of transportation to local appointments , shopping, or other events
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Fully furnished short-term respite apartment available
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Villa St. Elizabeth