The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
495 East Abington Avenue , Philadelphia, PA 19118
Reviews of The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
Learn More About The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill.
Description of The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.
Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.
A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and commitment of staff members whose only goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.
In addition to our personal care services, our community provides a completely self- contained, secure memory care unit for those with Alzheimer’s and memory-related dementias.
What We Offer:
- Concierge Services. Friendly staff are available to assist you throughout the day.
- Living Room. A nice place where you can relax with a glass of iced tea or enjoy a chat among friends.
- Dining Room. Offering chef-prepared favorites that appeal to the most particular tastes.
- Bistro. A place to try your hand at a new recipe or enjoy an afternoon snack.
- Library. Where you can settle down in a comfortable chair with a good book or magazine.
- CyberSenior Area. Where you can check your e-mail, surf the internet or stay connected with friends and family with virtual visits.
- Therapy and Rehabilitation Room. Equipped with knowledgeable staff, a place where you can receive on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Wellness Center. A place to receive minor medical attention by professional staff.
- Salon and Spa. Where you can find residents being pampered with hairstyling.
- Front Porch. Adorned with rocking chairs, a place to keep abreast of the comings and goings of the community.
- Beautiful back terrace with tables and umbrellas, a walking path, and garden enjoyed daily by residents for engagement programs, music, events, and family gatherings.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Terrace at Chestnut Hill