3333 North Front Street , Harrisburg, PA 17110
Reviews of SeniorLinks
Learn More About SeniorLinks
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for SeniorLinks
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of SeniorLinks
JFS's SeniorLinks has been providing senior services in the Greater Harrisburg area for over 40 years. SeniorLinks provides Geriatric Care Management with the goal of safety, wellbeing and the highest level of independence possible for our clients. Our experienced professional staff offers companionate high quality care to our clients. We thoroughly assess our clients to identify the best plan for them. Our team approach to care insures that there will always be someone available to assist you or your loved one with any issue that may arise. Our services are open to anyone, regardless of race, religion, gender and sexual orientation.
Some of our services include:
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments to assist in communicating information to and from the physician.
- Advocating for clients needs in any setting
- Referrals to the best local resources
- Coordinating/management of services in the home or in a facility
- Bill paying/banking
- Home safety assessments and recommendations
- Family Care Team meetings- to facilitate family/support system planning
- Placement- coordination of all aspects from selection to moving
- Monitoring of health and well-being
- Serving as POA/Guardian
Benefits to you:
- Gives you the confidence to live as independently as possible, knowing you have extra support when you need it most.
- Reasonably priced with flexible levels of service
- Gives out of town or busy families peace of mind knowing that your loved one is getting expert care.
- Saves money with travel expenses by having our staff be your eyes and ears here in the Harrisburg area.
- Helps you save money in the long run by putting supports in place now to keep you healthier, safer and out of long term care for as long as possible.
Hourly Rate: $75/hour
Assessement Rate: $125
Areas of Practice
Assessment, Placement, Education, Counseling, Referrals, Care Management, Fiduciary Services, Family/Professional Liaison, Homecare Services
Licenses & Certifications
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about SeniorLinks