Riverview Adult Day Health Services
1600 Black Rock Rd , Royersford, PA 19468
Reviews of Riverview Adult Day Health Services
Learn More About Riverview Adult Day Health Services
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Riverview Adult Day Health Services
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Riverview Adult Day Health Services
Who should use Adult Day Services?
- Anyone who is caring for a family member, friend or neighbor that has an illness or disability and requires supervision or assistance to do their activities of daily living. For example: those with disability from stroke, Parkinson's, heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, dementia or Alzheimer's, brain injury
What does Adult Day Services offer?
- A safe, structured program during the day
- Nursing care of medical conditions, medications and nutrition
- Wide variety of activities designed to be fun while increasing the person's ability to function independently and increase their quality of life
- Friendship with supportive staff & peers who understand your condition
- Respite, education, and support for family caregivers
How is Adult Day Services structured?
- Separate programs for memory loss and physical impairments
- Hours are 6:30 am "“ 5:30 pm
- Transportation provided by Riverview, Transnet or family
- Daily activities are a balance of exercise, recreational activities, nutritious meals, and personal care.
- Nurse, activity specialist & program assistants work as a team to tailor daily activities to the needs and interests of each participant
Who pays for Adult Day Services?
- Direct payment from families
- Veteran's Administration
- County Area Agency on Aging for those who qualify
- Long term care insurance
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Riverview Adult Day Health Services