2760 Maytown Road , Maytown, PA 17550
Reviews of Longwood Manor
Learn More About Longwood Manor
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Longwood Manor
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Longwood Manor
State License #: 322390
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Tour Longwood Manor
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Longwood Manor.
Description of Longwood Manor
It is the Mission of Longwood Manor to enable seniors, both within its doors and in the community, to maintain the dignity and respect they have earned in life. We will empower them to reach their full potential in all aspects of their lives, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Located in historic Maytown, just 20 minutes from Lancaster, Mount Joy, Elizabethtown, Hershey and York, Longwood Manor Assisted Living Residence is nestled in Lancaster County's scenic farmlands. A serene atmosphere to take a mid-day nap, yet close enough for an afternoon shopping trip! At Longwood Manor, you have the best of both worlds!
Memory Care Personal Care residence was designed to create a therapeutic, home-like, residential environment in which cognitively impaired residents can make choices, celebrate accomplishments and reinforce familiar patterns of family lifestyles. This family type interaction takes place with all safety and security of the resident being of utmost importance and allows for resident participation in daily life routines such as dressing, bed making, setting the table, and therapy, folding laundry and baking. Our dedicated staff understands the everyday needs of our residents which allow relationships and trust to grow to a comfortable and caring level.
An individual care and support plan is developed for each resident by a team of trained care givers with the help of the resident’s family. Families are encouraged to take an active role in the life and care of their loved one and are encouraged to provide furnishings and accessories for the room to enhance connectivity to familiar surroundings.
The Memory Care Personal Care program incorporates daily living routines into everyday patterns of living that enables residents with early to mid-stage Alzheimer’s or dementia to function at their highest potential and in turn feel a sense of purpose and well being. Along with promoting individual life victories, the program also offers stimulating and educational group activities that encourage confidence, socialization and camaraderie among friends living at Memory Care.
Monthly Service Fee
- Professional Licensed Nurse on call 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming.)
- Wellness programs designed to enhance a resident’s physical, spiritual and social well-being.
- Assistance with prescribed medications
- Diabetic Management
- Private or Shared accommodations.
- Three home-style meals daily, plus snacks
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities
- Transportation for scheduled activity outings.
- Linen and Personal Laundry
- Cable Services
- All utilities excluding telephone
- Telephone access for local calls.
- Five spacious floor plans
- Private bathroom with walk – in shower
- Emergency call system in each suite
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Furniture (optional)
- Large closet(s)
- Kitchenette available in several floor plans
- In House Therapy Services – Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Dining Room
- Café at Longwood
- Library with Computer Nook
- Enhanced Vision Magnifier
- Wireless Internet
- Webcam Availability
- Private Dining Room
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Outdoor Courtyards
- Pets Welcome
Longwood Manor is well known for its exceptional staff and high standards of care services. Come for a visit and discover the importance of memories.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Longwood Manor