1419 Horsham Road , North Wales, PA 19454
Reviews of Kyffin Grove
Oct 20, 2017 | Reviewed by Barbara B
I Visited This Facility
Kyffin Grove was beautiful. It was comparable to the other community in terms of the airiness. It wasn't any bigger really. They offered a lot more in terms of physical therapy exercise. That part was more evolved, and for that, they charge more. It was very nice but way too expensive. They talked about all kinds of activities and excursions, but I don't remember witnessing anything in particular. The staff was the least friendly of the places I visited, but they were still very nice.
Was this helpful?
19 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Kyffin Grove
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Kyffin Grove
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Kyffin Grove.
Description of Kyffin Grove
The Kyffin Grove offers quality, state-of-the-art personal care and memory care residences. Premium senior personal care in Pennsylvania? It's here.
Our community is designed to provide the best in senior assisted living for every level of need. From simple assistance to memory and dementia care and everything in between, we are dedicated to providing the best in care, dining and daily engagement. Our progressive levels of care grow with our residents and their families to ensure that each member of our community gets the care that is best for them at the time that it's best.
We are specialists in the field of memory and cognition.
With over 30 years of expertise in memory care for Alzheimer's disease and dementia, our small and intimate setting helps us focus more on care and programs for our residents and their families. From those who just want to make sure they keep sharp to residents requiring management and intervention for age-related cognitive decline, we are the experts in senior cognitive health and our care reflects our years of experience.
- Personal housekeeping, including a daily tidy-up, and laundry service
- Bright, sunny apartments and warm and inviting common spaces
- Finishing touches: sophisticated décor, high ceilings, and large windows that invite an abundance of natural light
- All utilities except cable TV and landline
- Sage Advice: thoughtful, meaningful support for you and your loved ones through transitions in aging
- Concierge service: personalized assistance at your fingertips,
- Seasonal and sophisticated, chef-prepared menus built around a foundation of fresh ingredients
- Daily social hour in the bistro
- Restaurant style dining and a bistro for light fare, with options available throughout the day and evening
- Transportation: to take you to your favorite spots and appointments
- Engaging programs: designed by you for the way you want to live
- 24 hour access to an onsite Wellness Nurse
- Our individualized ‘stay active, stay strong’ fitness program
- Personalized wellness plan: from care coordination to management of doctors’ visits
- A consortium of healthcare partners at your fingertips
- Wellness Clinic: with a Medical Director, Physical Therapist, Podiatrist, Massage, Lab Services, and more
- Our pharmaceutical program, providing oversight in the ordering, delivery and distribution of medication
Our care system is designed to meet your needs. We offer a full spectrum of services. Levels of support are determined through a detailed assessment of each residents needs:
- 24/7 admissions, including holidays
- 24 nursing on staff
- Medical Director & Nurse Practitioner on site
- PT, OT, ST available
- Insulin, O2, and Medication Management
- Restorative stays- rehab & respite
- Two person safe transfers
Thank you for your interest at Kyffin Grove. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Kyffin Grove