Gloria Dei Estates
1304 Rhawn Street , Philadelphia, PA 19111
Reviews of Gloria Dei Estates
Learn More About Gloria Dei Estates
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Gloria Dei Estates
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Gloria Dei Estates
The Estates offers the perfect combination of country charm and city convenience. Spacious one and two bedroom apartmens with fully equipped eat-in kitchens make it difficult to get up and go. But there's always something to get up and go to such as regular excursions to Peddler's Village and Longwood Gardens, Wii bowling leagues and so much more. The Estates is part of Gloria Dei Communities, a not-for-profit organization with the goal of providing quality, affordable community living with an abundance of opportunities to find meaning and fulfillment for its residents.
- One and two bedroom apartments
- All utilities are included except telephone and cable TV
- Individual Climate control in every room
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Emergency pull cords in bedrooms and baths
- Assigned parking
- Secure resident storage
- Laundry facilities
- Comfortable seating areas
- Coffee shop
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- On-site banking
- Community/activity room with fully equipped kitchen.
- Common area restrooms.
- Game room with billiards, shuffle alley, darts, cards, and more.
- Wood shop.
- Computer room with internet access.
- Exercise room.
- Library and lounges.
- Planned activities.
- Volunteer opportunity.
- Walking path and residents' vegetable garden.
- Landscaped patio and picnic area with gazebo and fountain.
- Controlled building access with safety surveillance at entrances.
- 24/7 on-site management.
- Community bus to scheduled destinations. Easy access to public transportation.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Gloria Dei Estates