9355 Sw Mcdonald St. , Tigard, OR 97224
Reviews of Woodland Heights
Learn More About Woodland Heights
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Woodland Heights
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Woodland Heights
Quality of Life is Our Primary Goal!
We believe having a Registered Nurse direct our Health Care Services truly enhances our residents’ quality of life. She believes it is important to catch small health problems before they become bigger ones. That’s why she carefully monitors each resident for changing needs and adjusts care plans as needed. This happy and active building has enjoyed a fine reputation and because of that we receive a great many referrals from families and medical professionals.
Affordable Assisted Living:
We take our resident’s lifestyle desires personally and honor their need for affordable services. That’s why we offer four levels of care with a range of options in each rather than charging money for each point of service used. If a resident needs a little more care, our “Plus Service” can be utilized in order to increase his or her comfort. This prevents an unnecessary move to a higher level of care until it is truly needed. Even better, you know what your costs are until the next Service Plan Review.
Enhanced Living offers additional “Plus Services” to help residents needing more individual attention. Our Life Enrichment Director and staff specialists provide one-on-one relationship building and encourage participation within this smaller social group. Plus......
- Basic utilities
- Internet and Cable access
- Telephone access
- Three home-cooked meals daily
- Private dining room for visits with family and friends
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wellness and recreational programs
- Special events and excursions in our wheelchair accessible, 14 passenger bus
- Billiards table
- Beauty/Barber shop (fee per service applies)
- ransportation to and from medical appointments (certain restrictions apply)
- Scenic walking path surrounding our community
- Weekly Catholic Communion
- Monthly Protestant Communion
- Private mailboxes
- Reserved parking spots
- Pet friendly
- Full time RN Administrator and RN consultant
- Full time Life Enrichment Director
- Full time Resident Care Coordinator
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Weekly Bible Study
- Daily activities
- 24 hour care staff
- Complimentary laundry room for self-service
- Complimentary raised gardening beds
- Hospice Services are available on site for Woodland Heights residents with a physician’s order.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Woodland Heights