Circles of Care LLC
P.O. Box 13494 , Portland, OR 97213
Reviews of Circles of Care LLC
Learn More About Circles of Care LLC
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Circles of Care LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Circles of Care LLC.
Description of Circles of Care LLC
Circles of Care, directed by geriatric care manager Ann Cason, is a network of professional and care associates that can help families with the challenges of caring for an aging loved one.
Services include assessments, care plans, care coordination, companion services, connecting with caregivers and other sources of help, and counseling or coaching.
Common challenges that Circles of Care can help with include:
- What to do when parents are far away
- Whether a loved one should remain in their own home, move to assisted living, long-term care or foster care, or move in with other family members
- Care for the caregiver
- Dealing with isolation and depression
- Working with dementia and other confusional disorders
- Working with difficult behavior
- Sorting out challenging family issues and dynamics surrounding the care of an elder.
- Working with grief, regret and fresh starts
- End of life issues
The particular strength of the Circles of Care approach is the value placed not only on the elder, but also on the people and points of view that surround the older person: family, friends, caregivers, professionals, neighbors, and so on. This helps create a harmonious, healing and even light-hearted environment.
Ann Cason is the author of Circles of Care (Shambhala), which is described as "...a unique addition to the literature of caregiving, an authoritative and deeply felt book that sheds light on an extraordinary range of elder care challenges and how to meet them."
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Circles of Care LLC