The Renaissance of Stillwater
1400 East McElroy Road , Stillwater, OK 74075
Reviews of The Renaissance of Stillwater
Nov 1, 2017 | Reviewed by BM
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
I would not recommend The Renaissance of Stillwater to anyone. We're very unhappy with them. They said they assessed my dad, but they did not have the staff to take care of him. They didn't properly assess his needs. The actual building and room was OK. You have to provide everything in the room, so we bought a hospital bed and a mattress. There were times when I would go there and it was dirty, and the floors had trash on them like Kleenex and paper. The common areas were always clean though. The grounds seemed to be fine.
Was this helpful?
Tour The Renaissance of Stillwater
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Renaissance of Stillwater.
Description of The Renaissance of Stillwater
The Renaissance of Stillwater offers both assisted living - for seniors who need a little or more assistance - and a specialized memory care neighborhood for those suffering from memory impairment. We personalize our services to your specific needs and deliver them with privacy and dignity in mind.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Three home cooked meals and snacks daily with All Day Dining available.
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service.
- Assistance with activities of daily living.
- Medication management.
- Life Enrichment program and scheduled transportation.
- Utilities included (except phone and cable). Individual controls in apartments.
- Emergency Call System and 24 Hour staff availability.
- Beautiful grounds perfect for walking located in a residential neighborhood.
Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Renaissance of Stillwater