4402 South 129th West Avenue , Sand Springs, OK 74063
Reviews of Green Tree
Learn More About Green Tree
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Green Tree
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Tour Green Tree
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Green Tree.
Description of Green Tree
Welcome to Green Tree Assisted Living & Memory Care!
Green Tree assisted living, located in the Tulsa, OK suburb of Sand Springs is a three story 60 unit licensed assisted living residence. Green Tree is located overlooking the wooded hillsides of western Tulsa and offers the largest apartments of any local assisted living operator. Legend acquired this property in February 2006.
Green Tree an assisted living and memory care residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Green Tree we are dedicated to each Residents' independence, choices and dignity.
Visit us for a tour and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Green Tree is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Philosophy of Service
Green Tree Assisted Living is dedicated to providing the highest standard in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
The concepts are central in our approach to quality service and supportive residential environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Offer each resident dignity and respect
- Foster independence for each resident
- Support each resident's right to privacy
- Support the needs of family and friends
- Provide a supportive residential environment
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions
- Offer individual choices in care, services and lifestyle
At Green Tree Assisted Living, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, we offer each resident a flexible service combination we call Tailored Services. The combination of the Base Monthly Service and the Tailored Services you choose results in your monthly Tailored Pricing. This unique plan provides you with the most individual personal service in the most cost effective manner.
Base Monthly Service Includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Utilities (except phone)
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Routine maintenance
- Three nutritious meals and snacks
- Life Enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to staff
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
- Scheduled Transportation
- Medication Assistance
- Specialized diets
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Reflections Memory Care
- Personal Laundry
Green Tree Assisted Living's Personal Assessment provides for cooperative planning between you and our staff. As your needs or wants change, your Tailored Services can change with you. At Green Tree Assisted Living, you pay only for the services you need or want.
Life enriching activities come alive at Green Tree Assisted Living. Residents participate in hobbies, cultural events, educational opportunities, religious activities, and interesting trips, along with the opportunity for new experiences. New friends are made and relationships strengthened by spending enjoyable time together. Special cultural and community events are a highlight on the Green Tree Life Enrichment calendar.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator and the nurse create The Green Tree Wellness Program which may include fun exercises, activities, and health education. The Green Tree Wellness Program is designed to enhance the overall health and well-being of the residents.
You may choose additional personalized support or services through our specialized program call Legend Companions. Legend Companions spend time one-on-one with the resident providing special attention or care such as reading, shopping, letter writing, supervision, and support.
Quality Design Features
Every design feature of Green Tree is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
- Beautiful courtyard and patios
- Paved walking trails
- Weather free access
- Unique country setting
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting, except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency Call System
- Telephone and Television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Expanded Basic Cable
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Elegant dining room
- Two common living rooms with fireplace
- Five distinct apartment styles
- Style Salon
- Coffee Café
- Country Kitchen
- Barber Shop
- Fireside Library
For your "Peace of Mind"
- Electronically controlled entrances
- Fire/smoke and sprinkler systems
- Close proximity to area hospitals and emergency services
Green Tree Reflections Memory Care Residence
Dedication to Service
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for specific and individual needs.
More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including personal care but may not have an acute medical condition requiring around the clock skilled nursing or instruction. Finding that unique combination of physical setting and specialized care is a journey traveled by many families.
The Reflections Program
At Reflections, our trained staff works closely with family members and friends to assemble a "Life History" identifying the personal experiences of each resident's life.
Through the "Life History," we get to know the personality behind the person, fostering a one-to-one association more like "friend to friend" rather than "staff to patient." Details and events from your loved one's past become "shared" memories and experiences serving as a foundation for activities, communication, and the development of friendships built on support, understanding and mutual respect.Base Monthly Services
- Laundry Services - personal and linen
- 24 hour-a-day specially trained staff
- Three daily meals plus snacks
- Tailored activities - therapeutic and recreational
- Full-time Reflections supervisor
- Individualized service planning
- Family and community support groups
- Reflections Program - a personal life history program
- Medication Assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, incontinence management, and other personal services
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Green Tree