807 West Avenue , Elyria, OH 44035
Reviews of Wesleyan Village
Learn More About Wesleyan Village
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Wesleyan Village
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Continuing Care Retirement Communities Starting Cost per Month:
Nursing Homes Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Wesleyan Village
State License #: #0477R
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Wesleyan Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Wesleyan Village.
Description of Wesleyan Village
Welcome to Wesleyan Senior Living
As a not-for-profit organization, we’re focused on your needs and making life easier and more rewarding. At a Wesleyan Senior Living community, each day brings new opportunities to learn, play and pursue your interests, connect with others and make new friends. Even the fees you pay are invested back into the services and amenities you use every day. At Wesleyan Senior Living, we truly care about you.
Wesleyan Village Assisted Living, our senior community in Elyria, is a great choice for convenience, wellness and maintenance-free living. Residents can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, regular housekeeping, access to timesaving amenities such as postal services, on-site banking and a hair salon. Some plans include all utilities and basic cable services. Retirement living as it’s meant to be, stress-free!
- Swim in our pool and enjoy a soothing soak in our whirlpool
- Take exercise classes
- Indulge you creative side with arts and crafts
- Have your hair styled in our Salon
- Participate in spiritual activities in our Chapel
- Attend social, cultural and educational programs, on campus and away
- Join neighbors for a game of cards, a cup of coffee, or engaging conversation
Beacon House offers specialized Memory Care. When a loved one suffers from Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory loss issues, the entire family is affected. Based in a collaborative care model, Wesleyan Senior Living’s Memory Care program promotes holistic wellness, for our residents AND their families. We bring together gerontologists, doctors and nurses, case managers and other professional staff to create a care plan individually tailored for our senior resident.
Our Memory Care residents live in safe, stimulating comfort with familiar living areas and compassionate, collaborative, staff.
Along with everyday care, Wesleyan’s specially trained staff encourages each resident to explore, learn and grow in their own way. Family and friends become part of the community as well.
Family, friends and residents participate in a variety of individual and group activities. Activities such as cooking, music appreciation, reading, exercising and reminiscing provide enjoyable diversions but also help to preserve independence and social connections.
- Private or shared accommodations
- Safe, comfortable, secure living space
- Access to garden courtyard with walking paths
- Nutritious and appetizing family-style meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
- Specially designed social, community and cultural activities
- Aquarium, aviary and pet therapy
- Personalized assistance, including help with medication, dressing and bathing, depending on each individual’s needs
- Fully licensed, 24-hour staff
Wesleyan Meadows is part of the Wesleyan Senior Living Continuing Care Community and shares their passion for healthy living. Wesleyan Village is a partner of Masterpiece Living® so both campuses take advantage of this culture and methodology for successful aging.
The end result is a group of healthy and vibrant individuals that are statistically better prepared to reduce the 12 Risk Factors of Aging as identified by the Mayo Clinic. Through a self-paced and results-oriented curriculum, participants in Masterpiece Living experience increases in social interaction, self-awareness, a greater sense of purpose and higher states of physical and mental conditioning.
The Community Center offers a variety of amenities and opportunities to participate in on-site wellness and creative activities. Residents of Wesleyan Meadows also enjoy full access to the amenities of Wesleyan Village. Make new friends, entertain family, relax in the Meadows’ glorious grounds. Active, independent seniors will find this retirement community fits the bill in every way.
- Attend a special event in the Sheffield Room
- Build something in our Woodshop
- Exercise in our Fitness Room
- Enjoy arts and crafts
- Play cards and games in our Game Room
- Peruse the Library
- Participate in spiritual activities
- Take a day trip to a Cleveland museum, concert or sporting event
- Catch up with friends at the afternoon Coffee Klatch in the Community Center
Feel free to call our offices to answer any of your questions, to schedule a tour or discuss financial assistance programs. We welcome an opportunity to assist you.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Wesleyan Village