VNA Healthcare Partners of Ohio, Inc- Cleveland
2500 East 22nd , Cleveland, OH 44115
Reviews of VNA Healthcare Partners of Ohio, Inc- Cleveland
Learn More About VNA Healthcare Partners of Ohio, Inc- Cleveland
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for VNA Healthcare Partners of Ohio, Inc- Cleveland
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of VNA Healthcare Partners of Ohio, Inc- Cleveland
The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio is one of the largest not-for-profit, community-based home healthcare organizations in Ohio. We're experts in home healthcare; it's all that we do.
For over 100 years, we have helped patients recover from or live with injury or illness at home - with comfort and dignity. Today, we serve individuals and families in Cleveland and 23 counties throughout Northeast and Central Ohio. We care for patients wherever they live -- at home, in an assisted living facility or nursing home -- regardless of their ability to pay.
Our dedicated and nationally recognized staff of over 700 professionals and technicians includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Physicians, Social Workers and Home Care Aides. They partner with hospitals, physicians, community agencies and insurance companies to provide our community with the highest quality, compassionate home healthcare.
At the VNA, we'll be there for you or your loved one to provide one-on-one care and attention when you need it.
As the length of hospital stays decreases, the numbers of patients needing highly skilled in-home health care services after they're discharged from the hospital is increasing. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio offers the most complete and comprehensive range of quality home health care services. We help patients recover or live with illness in the comfort and privacy of home, surrounded by the people and things they love.Whether you've had surgery, are chronically ill, have a disability, have a terminal illness, have a mental health concern or need some help to complete everyday personal care activities, VNA staff can be there to provide compassionate care specially tailored to your needs.
VNA of Ohio home care services include:
- Traditional home health care - VNA Home Healthcare
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapies - VNA Rehabilitation Services
- Mental Health home care - VNA Mental Health Services
- In-Home Health Monitoring for Chronic Disease Management - VNA Chronic Disease Management
- Personal care assistance, "private duty", senior care - VNA Home Assist™
- Hospice and Palliative Care - VNA Hospice and Special Care
VNA Home Health brings skilled home health care services to your home - where and when you need it most - with a goal of helping patients regain independence and live with dignity and comfort
These services provide:
- Health assessment and care planning
- Skilled nursing and home health aide care
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapies
- In-Home Health Monitoring for Chronic Disease Management
- Injections and wound/ostomy care
VNA Mental Health Services. When you or a loved one is faced with a mental health concern, proper support and treatment are vital to finding the path to stability and recovery. We believe that path to true healing begins at home.
We support that need by providing the following:
VNA Hospice and Palliative Care is a special way of caring for patients with chronic and/or terminal illness to provide the utmost comfort along with emotional, spiritual and psychological support.
VNA Hospice services provide:
- Hospice care in the place you call home -including nursing home and assisted living facilities
- Specialty hospice and palliative care services including Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Art and Massage therapy
- Acute or respite care in our state-of-the-art Hospice Care Center
VNA Home Assist.
If you have the responsibility of caring for a relative or friend and are not able to do everything that needs to be done to provide that care - VNA Home Assist is there to provide the help you need with compassion and dignity.
VNA Home Assist provides:
- Skilled nursing care for medically complex needs
- Alzheimer's and dementia support
- Assistance with medication management
- Personal care and grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Companionship and respite care
Service Areas43001, 43003, 43011, 43013, 43014 (+653 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about VNA Healthcare Partners of Ohio, Inc- Cleveland