Valley View Health Campus
825 June Street , Fremont, OH 43420
Reviews of Valley View Health Campus
Learn More About Valley View Health Campus
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Valley View Health Campus
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Valley View Health Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Valley View Health Campus.
Description of Valley View Health Campus
The city of Fremont lies on the banks of the Sandusky River on land that was once the home of the Seneca, Crawford, Wyandotte, and Ottawa Indians. The community takes great pride in its heritage and history. Residents interested in activities outside our campus can tour the home of President Rutherford B. Hayes, catch a Mud Hens baseball game, visit the local art museum, or visit serene Lake Eerie, just a short drive away. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Valley View Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and long-term care to skilled nursing and transitional care services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Fremont you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Valley View Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Valley View Health Campus