The Willows at Willard
1050 Neal Zick Road , Willard, OH 44890
Reviews of The Willows at Willard
Learn More About The Willows at Willard
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Willows at Willard
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Willows at Willard
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Willows at Willard.
Description of The Willows at Willard
The Willows at Willard is conveniently located on the grounds of Mercy Willard Hospital, and in close proximity to several physicians’ offices. Residents who are interested in activities outside our campus are presented with a multitude of options, from day trips to local shopping centers, to Lake Eerie Day Cruises, concerts in the park, and so much more. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with The Willows at Willard, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Willard you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Willows at Willard. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Willows at Willard