The Meadows of Ottawa
147 Putnam Parkway , Ottawa, OH 45875
Reviews of The Meadows of Ottawa
Learn More About The Meadows of Ottawa
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour The Meadows of Ottawa
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Meadows of Ottawa.
Description of The Meadows of Ottawa
Conveniently located near a variety of places to eat, shop, and explore, The Meadows of Ottawa is proud to be a part of Ottawa, Ohio’s close-knit community. Along with enjoying a variety of five-star amenities on our campus grounds, our residents can often be found on outings around Ottawa, exploring all that the city has to offer. For those who stay on our campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, at The Meadows of Ottawa, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Our care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living and respite care services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Ottawa where you can turn for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Meadows of Ottawa. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Meadows of Ottawa