The Lakes of Sylvania
5351 Mitchaw Road , Sylvania, OH 43560
Reviews of The Lakes of Sylvania
Learn More About The Lakes of Sylvania
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Lakes of Sylvania
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Lakes of Sylvania
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Lakes of Sylvania.
Description of The Lakes of Sylvania
Sylvania, Ohio. The City of Trees. Surrounded by a community rich in both culture and natural beauty, residents of The Lakes of Sylvania can enjoy an afternoon exploring miles of walking trails, dining at local restaurants, visiting one of Sylvania’s historical attractions, or venturing to nearby Toledo to get a taste of the big city. For those who stay on our campus grounds, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with The Lakes of Sylvania you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing/post hospital care in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Sylvania you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Lakes of Sylvania. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Lakes of Sylvania