Ripple Life Care Planning
4700 Reed Road, Ste. J , Columbus, OH 43220
Reviews of Ripple Life Care Planning
Learn More About Ripple Life Care Planning
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Ripple Life Care Planning
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Tour Ripple Life Care Planning
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Ripple Life Care Planning.
Description of Ripple Life Care Planning
An Aging Life Care Specialist will assess the client in his or her own environment to determine current state and identify any areas of concern. We will assess:
- Health - including diagnoses, status of ongoing medical care.
- Medication - including side effects and contraindications assessment.
- Function - mobility issues, level of independence.
- Cognitive Status - screening tool to assess level of cognitive functioning.
- Environment (Safety) - home safety evaluation.
- Psychosocial Needs - socialization and depression screening.
- Entitlement Programs - help connect resources to aid in affordability of care.
We then create a detailed plan of care with short and long term goals, including a variety of options for services and providers that will assist in supporting the individual and family. We discuss the cost of each service so you can make an informed decision. An assessment and plan with an Aging Life Care Specialist can save hours of research, frustration, and many sleepless nights worrying about how to help your family member. Be proactive! Our Aging Life Care Specialists can also put a plan in place for any situation. Do you want to plan ahead to be able to remain in your home? Having a game plan and an advocate to call for emergencies is important. When family members are in disagreement, live at a distance, or an adult just wants a neutral third party involved, let us help you create a plan to ensure your wishes are carried out in any situation or health crisis. We provide a holistic plan and address all current and future needs. (Includes: visit in the home (typically 2-3 hours) we then write up a plan of care as outlined above, and then meet with the individual and/or family within five days of the first visit to discuss the plan of care, options, and answer questions).
Our care manager provides ongoing professional monitoring of individuals living in a variety of settings, including their own home, retirement communities, assisted living or nursing home. This can be especially helpful when family members live out of town, or when a guardian or conservator is responsible for overseeing their care.
When older adults and families need support on an ongoing basis, our care manager is an advocate who provides oversight, care coordination and support for the older adult(s) and family to:
- Locate and oversee in-home caregivers
- Liaison with medical professionals
- Coordinate and attend physician visits and convey results to the family
- Communicate regularly with out of town or local family
- Visit the older adult(s) and monitor the care they are receiving
- Advocate for services to meet the client’s needs
- Educate the older adult and the family so informed decisions can be made
Licenses and Certifications
RN, BSN, MSN/Ed, CCM, LSN, CLCP, MSCC
ur assessment is a flat fee of $800 for an individual and $950 for a couple. Our hourly rate is $110/hour
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Ripple Life Care Planning