Ridgewood at Friendship Village
5675 Ponderosa Blvd. , Columbus, OH 43231
Reviews of Ridgewood at Friendship Village
Learn More About Ridgewood at Friendship Village
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Ridgewood at Friendship Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Ridgewood at Friendship Village.
Description of Ridgewood at Friendship Village
Welcome home to Friendship Village Columbus
It’s about finding friends who share your interests. It’s about living close to what is important to YOU… family, friends, shopping, culture, sporting pursuits or educational institutions. It’s about finding a community that offers the freedom and amenities you want, the care options you need and the lifestyle you choose.
It’s all part of living the Village life.
Learn more about independent living options, Ridgewood Assisted Living or our Health Care Center. Friendship Village Columbus is a nonprofit Life Plan Community established in 1978. FVC is governed by an independent board of directors and managed by United Church Homes of Marion, Ohio.
Ridgewood Assisted Living provides the right balance of independence, privacy and assistance.
Life at the Village features a welcoming environment with choice of studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans and numerous amenities. Safety features include emergency call pendants for every resident and emergency call buttons in private bathrooms. Breakfast is delivered to residents in the comfort of their suites or residents can prepare light meals in their own kitchenettes. Two chef-prepared meals are served daily in two beautifully appointed dining rooms.
Assisted living residents appreciate the same amenities as our independent living residents, with an inclusive monthly fee that covers:
- 24-hour personal care assistance
- Three daily meals featuring resident’s choice of menu options
- Care planning and supervision by a registered nurse
- Structured daily activities facilitated by an activity staff
- Secured storage
- Scheduled outings and transportation for medical appointments
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry service
- Utilities and cable TV
- Chaplain services and support
- Access to on-site beauty and barber services, bank, general store, fitness center, therapy gym, library and computer lab
For residents requiring more support, we offer assistance with activities of daily living including:
- Medication administration
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and showering
- Cognitive and social orientation
- Hygiene and grooming
- Bowel and bladder control
- Short-term respite stays and outpatient therapy also are available
Thank you for your interest at Ridgewood Assisted Living. We’d love to talk more. Please contact us with any questions you have or to schedule a tour of our community.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Ridgewood at Friendship Village