Guardian Angels Family Care
29311 Euclid Ave. , Cleveland, OH 44092
Reviews of Guardian Angels Family Care
Learn More About Guardian Angels Family Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Guardian Angels Family Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Guardian Angels Family Care
Guardian Angels Family Care is privately owned and operated
- We offer service 24/7, 365 days
- We offer a FREE ASSESSMENT for inquiring clients and their families
- We give our clients and their families to access records of care online from any device with internet access. Additionally, the family can use a shared calendar to coordinate visits, caregivers and track invoices and payments.
- We will never send a stranger to your home. Each of our clients is assigned a primary and secondary caregiver within the first few weeks of service.
- We ONLY work with caregivers that have passed a thorough Federal and State background check.
- We have experience working handling Estate Affairs and working with attorneys and guardians.
- Personal safety for our clients is essential and we have regular check-ins that are performed by the owners. The owners also perform reassessments when conditions or plan of care changes.
We, at Guardian Angels Family Care, welcome you to our family approach of home care where we share the following values:
- We are proud to adopt an attitude that serving other people is a privilege. This attitude toward service is a gift that is neither common nor easy to find. Our caregivers truly love being instruments to lessen people’s discomfort as well as add and contribute to their quality of life.
- We make a commitment to our clients that we will treat them like we would treat a member of our own family. We commit to do this at all times.
- We have an attitude and make a commitment that our disposition will always be cheerful, encouraging and supportive. We are optimists by nature and we want to impart that optimism and cheerfulness to the people for whom we care.
- We have no tolerance for the mistreatment of a client who is under our care. Our first and foremost responsibility is to treat them with love, dignity and professionalism at all times.
- We have no tolerance for anyone found to be dishonest with a client’s money and/or household possessions. Our clients place a great amount of trust in us and we will never take advantage of this.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Guardian Angels Family Care