Gardens of Scioto
433 Obetz Road Suite 200 , Columbus, OH 43207
Reviews of Gardens of Scioto
Learn More About Gardens of Scioto
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Gardens of Scioto
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Gardens of Scioto.
Description of Gardens of Scioto
Our caring staff works with residents to customize a daily schedule based on each person’s needs and preferences.
The Gardens of Scioto provides a comfortable, cozy, inviting atmosphere that feels like home. Our residents are encouraged to participate in daily activities and outings, but we are also respectful of those who prefer a more quiet lifestyle. Our calendar is packed full of purpose-driven activities like arts, crafts, music, singing, theater, dance, reading and storytelling. There is something for everyone from individuals to small groups to larger groups to families.
It’s home with the advantage of on-site medical assistance, value-added services and the opportunity to socialize.
Services & Amenities
Many people think of assisted living in terms of tasks such as getting dressed and taking showers. The other key benefit to assisted living that many people find harder to visualize is the coordination of care and clinical oversight that a community provides. All of our assisted living residents have their vitals monitored on a regular basis and undergo routine assessments (overall, fall-risk, and skin). Coordination of third-party services such as scheduling physician appointments, labs, and physical, occupational, and speech therapies can also be included. Having our team of clinical experts oversee these facets of day-to-day needs provides our residents and their loved ones with the security of knowing our team is looking out for them. Potential risks are identified, and plans are put together proactively to keep our residents as independent and safe as possible.
In addition to a personalized plan of care, our Assisted Living residents enjoy:
- Three freshly-prepared meals each day in our dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, as well as one load of personal laundry per week
- Scheduled transportation to and from doctor’s appointments as well as the grocery store, banks, and shopping
- Programs and events calendar featuring several opportunities each day to enjoy activities such as fitness classes, featured speakers, group outings, trivia, entertainment, games, and crafts
- Maintenance of apartment, including all appliances and preventative maintenance
- Nursing staff on-site 24-hours a day
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Gardens of Scioto