FirstLight Home Care of Columbus
5354 N. High Street, #103 , Columbus, OH 43214
Reviews of FirstLight Home Care of Columbus
Learn More About FirstLight Home Care of Columbus
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Description of FirstLight Home Care of Columbus
FirstLight HomeCare provides quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care for seniors, mothers just home from the hospital, those recovering from surgery and other clients with a need for companionship and/or personal care. That means families can take advantage of an affordable alternative for care when and where it's needed most¦ for several hours a week up to full-time, live-in situations. We provide Companion Care or Personal Care with additional, innovative Family Services and More Personalized Care for almost any need.
In addition, FirstLight offers an individualized, engaging approach to Dementia Care, unlike any we've encountered in our industry.
- All of our caregivers are direct employees (not contractors) a thoroughly screened with a corresponding background-check and drug test and must pass through our rigorous care training.
- We are a fully compliant company regarding the privacy of every clients personal health data, with caregivers trained in privacy issues.
- Following our thorough recruitment and care training, all of our employees must go through our unique Culture of Care training and orientation process
Plus, when you choose FirstLight HomeCare, you're choosing a company rooted in our Culture of Care philosophy, the cornerstone of everything we do. It comprises the beliefs and values which guide us every day as we serve others. Among our values is this promise to our employees and clients: At FirstLight HomeCare, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home or any setting.
Caregiver training and skills:
- Personal care
- Dementia Care Program
- Privacy issues
- Recognizing signs of elder abuse and neglect
- Infection Control
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities
- Bathing & hygiene
- Walking & mobility assistance
- Transfer & posture positioning
- Continence & toileting care
- Special diets & meal preparation
- Eating assistance
- Oral hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Shopping, errands & transportation
- Recreational activities
- Mail & paperwork organization
- Live-in services
- 24-hour care
- Client satisfaction surveys
- Family respite care
- Regular visits, conversation & company
Contact us today so we can share with you all the ways we can help you and your loved ones with your in-home care needs.
Service Areas43081, 43082, 43086, 43123, 43125 (+29 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about FirstLight Home Care of Columbus