3939 Erie Ave. , Cincinnati, OH 45208
Reviews of Deupree Community
Learn More About Deupree Community
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Deupree Community
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Description of Deupree Community
Located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood, Deupree House offers residents an amazing place to call home. You have a choice of rental only or community fee options, and there are no long term contracts. Regardless of the option you choose, you will never be asked to leave for financial reasons. Not many places can say that, much less put it in writing.
And should you need nursing care between a hospital stay and going home, you can have the opportunity to experience quality care at its best at Deupree Cottages –More than that, you will find great friendship with neighbors and staff alike. With care provided at every level or need, Deupree House is truly a remarkable community where you have the opportunity to Live Well Into The future.
When you live at Deupree House, you will live life on your terms, just as you always have. The difference will be that there are a wide variety of programs and activities at your fingertips to participate in if you so choose, and a professional, compassionate staff at your service.
Of course, you can also choose to stay home, spend time in the Fitness Zone, relax in the internet cafe or library, or enjoy time with friends and family outside on the terrace or in any of the comfortable common areas around the campus.
In addition to independent living, Deupree offers Enriched Living services for residents who could use assistance with some daily tasks.
If skilled nursing care is required, Deupree House residents get priority for entering the state-of-the-art Deupree Cottages located right on the campus. Deupree Cottages practice a unique approach to skilled nursing that offers the highest levels of care in a non-institutional household setting where the outcomes are life-changing for both residents and their families. In fact, Deupree Cottages was ranked high in resident satisfaction in the latest state survey.
At Deupree House we offer:
- One, two and three-bedroom apartment options
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- All utilities included (except cable and phone)
- Continental breakfast in the Internet Cafe
- Private dining options for special occasions
- Individual gardening spots
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Resident and community gardens
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Garage or carport parking
- Fitness Zone with trained wellness staff
- Salon for men & women
- Chaplain, chapel and spiritual services program
- Heated, underground garage
- Medical services, nursing care and rehabilitative therapies available
- nurse on site
- 24-hour emergency response system
- maintenance and repair
- lawn care and snow removal
- Transportation for group outings (also available for errands, doctor appointments, etc. at an additional charge)
- Wellness programs and water exercise classes
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Deupree Community