Sutton Gardens Senior Living
147-02 34th Avenue , Flushing, NY 11354
Reviews of Sutton Gardens Senior Living
Learn More About Sutton Gardens Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Sutton Gardens Senior Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Sutton Gardens Senior Living
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Special Meals: Options Available
Three Restaurant-Style Meals and Snacks Served Daily
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Sutton Gardens Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sutton Gardens Senior Living.
Description of Sutton Gardens Senior Living
Welcome to Sutton Gardens Assisted Living
Here at Sutton Gardens, your beloved family member is in caring, compassionate hands. Our personalized “home-like” environment allows us to give individualized attention to each resident.
Established over 40 years ago, our community resi¬dence has been built on a reputation of outstand¬ing service provided by a caring staff of devoted professionals. Sutton Gardens is centrally located in Queens, New York, within close proximity to all major highways and public transportation. Family owned and operated, Sutton Gardens is a haven of active daily living, designed for your loved ones when you need it most.
Whether it’s the spacious outdoor areas and gardens or the quiet library and regular housekeeping services, our staff takes the time to make your stay with us as comfortable, enjoyable, and relaxing as possible.
All Of Our Residents Receive:
- Personal care assistance with all activities of daily living
- Three healthy nutritious restaurant style meals served daily
- Snacks throughout the day
- Special attention to dietary requirements in accordance with state certified nutritionists
- Onsite rehabilitation services
- Pharmacy services
- Medical diagnostic services including lab services, EKG scans and X-rays
- Medication management and supervision
- Charming, semi-private and private, air conditioned and furnished accommodations
- Care coordination and case management
- 24-hour supervision by expertly trained staff
- Professional staff trained for dementia residents
- Doctors on call 24/7 and community weekly visits or as needed
- Coordination of medical appointments
At Sutton Gardens, We strive to add enjoyment to every resident’s stay. That’s why we offer such a wide selection of activities and events for our residents to take part in. From daily tea to monthly concerts and dancing, we offer a wide selection of enjoyable opportunities for you to take advantage of.
Give us a call to find out more details about our activities and events or to schedule a personal visit.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sutton Gardens Senior Living