Presbyterian Village at North Church
214 Village Park Drive , Williamsville, NY 14221
Reviews of Presbyterian Village at North Church
Learn More About Presbyterian Village at North Church
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Presbyterian Village at North Church
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Tour Presbyterian Village at North Church
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Presbyterian Village at North Church.
Description of Presbyterian Village at North Church
Everything you need to live your life is here, hidden in a natural setting on the edge of the Village of Williamsville. What’s missing are the chores and speed bumps of maintaining your own property. That isn’t a problem for you anymore. Start making your “stop doing” list. Your new neighbors will be happy to make some suggestions. Our senior independent living facility will gladly welcome you with open arms.
Our services include:
- On site management is available Monday through Friday
- Emergency maintenance is available 24-hours a day
- Building, community garden and lawn maintenance
- Thorough snow removal community-wide, which includes brushing off your car
- Annual window washing, interior & exterior
- Interior repairs due to normal usage
- Cable television & water
- ORF payment option includes: cable, water, electric, heat, transportation membership & bi-weekly housekeeping & laundry
- Full maintenance service and/or replacement of central air and heating units
- Common area maintenance and housekeeping
- Trash removal service
- WiFi – common areas
- Available additional services, at a reasonable price
- A beautifully appointed one bedroom or two bedroom guest suite is available for your overnight company at a modest fee.
More time for more of whatever you want to do characterizes your life here. It’s quite typical to see your new neighbors as they embark on escapades that take them away from the Village. There’s also plenty to experience on a regular basis here as well.
- Social gatherings in community rooms
- Card and game groups
- Summer barbecues
- Monthly coffee hours
- Scheduled programs of interest, such as entertainment and special luncheons
- Resident Council
- Guest Lectures
- Local bus trips
- Exercise classes
- Book Clubs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Resident input always welcome on activity planning
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Presbyterian Village at North Church