Reviews of Ivy Lodge
Learn More About Ivy Lodge
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Ivy Lodge
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Ivy Lodge
State License #: 740-F-082
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Ivy Lodge
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Ivy Lodge.
Description of Ivy Lodge
At Ivy Lodge we are dedicated to creating a gracious setting where residents can experience autonomy and self-expression while getting the support they need to age in place with dignity. Core values: We respect all staff so that they can treat residents as they would wish to be treated. We understand the importance of independence, choice, and dignity to quality of life. We value the highest professionalism in our health-related activities in support of residents’ physical well-being. We foster honesty, integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication in our desire to constantly achieve and improve. We are responsible stewards of our residents’ and of the earth’s scarce resources.
Services: All residents at Ivy Lodge Assisted Living enjoy:
- Home cooked meals, including fresh soups, salads and traditional foods made with local ingredients.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry, with more help available if desired
- Nurses on site daily, and licensed staff cheerfully available 24 hours a day
- Assistance with showers, medications and other care as needed
- Van service to shopping, doctors’ appointments, worship services and other scheduled outings
- Exercise, crafts, reading, spiritual, music and other activities led by trained staff
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Ivy Lodge