Hospice of New York
4518 Court Square, Ste. 500 , Long Island City, NY 11101
Reviews of Hospice of New York
Learn More About Hospice of New York
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Hospice of New York
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Tour Hospice of New York
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Hospice of New York.
Description of Hospice of New York
Hospice of New York is committed to the total care of the patient who is facing a life-limiting illness, care of his/her family and caregivers, the development of the community's healthcare delivery system, and the conservation of health care resources. This organization will maintain the ethical framework and the standards of excellence in which the staff can fulfill its commitment to deliver the highest quality spiritual, emotional, physical, and psycho-social care of our patients and families.
Hospice of New York is here to help.
Quality Care For All:
Hospice of New York provides care, employs staff, and offers volunteer opportunities regardless of race, religion, creed, color, gender, national origin, disability, age, diagnosis, or sexual orientation.
Licenses, Certification and Accreditation:
Hospice of New York is Licensed by the State of New York, Certified by the Medicare Program, Accedited by the Community Health Accreditation Partners -- CHAP.
The Hospice Team:
The Hospice Team is made up of professionals from a variety of disciplines and specially trained volunteers working under the stewardship of a Hospice medical director to meet the individual needs of terminally ill patients and their families and help them make the most of their time together. Some of the benefits for you and your patient include:
- MD, RN and SW services, spiritual counseling, CNA and dietary counseling, available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Nurse aides and volunteers to provide assistance with activities of daily living.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
- Hospice staff assistance in presenting Hospice services to patients and families.
- Hospice staff assistance with patient evaluation for program admission.
- Social workers available to assist with placement services and community resources.
- Bereavement Services for 13 months to family after the loss.
- Support groups open to the public.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Hospice of New York