GrandeVille Senior Living Community
555 Maiden Lane , Rochester, NY 14616
Reviews of GrandeVille Senior Living Community
Oct 24, 2017 | Reviewed by LS
I Visited This Facility
I was not impressed at all with Grandville Senior Living. It was dark, damp, and not appealing. It was an older facility with renovations, but it just looked dated. They had an activities director that I met, and they had a nice activity room with various things going on.
Was this helpful?
Tour GrandeVille Senior Living Community
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at GrandeVille Senior Living Community.
Description of GrandeVille Senior Living Community
We are one of the few privately run and family owned adult care senior living communities in Rochester. Trust that you or your loved one will receive only the best and most compassionate care at GrandeVille Senior Living Community. Our professional, adult care staff and extensive services including Assisted Living, Memory Care, Adult Day Care and Enhanced Care provide incomparable comfort.
Our homey, senior community is located in the heart of Greece, New York and features all the comforts of a traditional home while offering a continuum of adult care from Traditional Assisted Living to Memory Care.
Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
The Assisted Senior Living Community at GrandeVille is nestled on a five-acre, park-like campus in the Town of Greece, New York and serves the needs of seniors and their families throughout the greater Rochester NY area. For over four decades, GrandeVille has provided a special place for seniors to live independently amongst friends with a caring and professional staff. Located conveniently close to specialty shopping, restaurants, churches, professional offices, and various medical facilities, our goal is to provide each resident with the opportunity to maintain their highest possible level of independence.
OUR VERY AFFORDABLE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Three home cooked meals and three nutritious snacks are provided daily.
- 24-hour staffing and an emergency call system is provided for all of our residents.
- Personal Care Assistance is provided in the morning, evening, and as needed. Our Resident Care Staff provides assistance with showers and/or baths on a regular basis.
- Assistance with medication and nutritional management.
- On-site Case Managers provide assistance with your personal or financial needs.
- Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and linen services are provided on a regular basis.
- Transportation to all of the recreational outings is included.
- Therapeutic Recreation Programs are offered daily. Non-denominational spiritual services are available weekly in our chapel.
Memory Care in Rochester, NY
The Mary Regina Memory Care Community is a very special care community in Rochester NY for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. A state-of-the-art memory care facility, Mary Regina is designed as a “household concept” that includes a country kitchen providing a home-like setting where residents and staff dine together. Our specialized memory care community allows our residents a safe and secure environment with delayed egress doors, an enclosed courtyard, and walking paths. Our daily life enrichment activities program provides both physical and emotional stimulation beneficial to Alzheimer patient care.
MEMORY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Medication and Nutrition Management as prescribed by your physician.
- Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and linen services provided on a regular basis.
- Personal care assistance provided in the morning, evening, and as needed.
- Bathing assistance with showers and/or baths on a regular basis.
- 24-hour professional staffing and an emergency call system.
- Life enrichment programs provided daily. See activities schedule.
- Transportation to all of the recreational outings.
- Case Managers provide assistance with your personal or financial needs.
We welcome you to tour our newly renovated senior community and learn for yourself why so many local Greece and Rochester NY area seniors call us home. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about GrandeVille Senior Living Community