Glenmont Abbey Village
7 Thomas Cole Drive , Glenmont, NY 12077
Reviews of Glenmont Abbey Village
Learn More About Glenmont Abbey Village
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Glenmont Abbey Village
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Glenmont Abbey Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Glenmont Abbey Village.
Description of Glenmont Abbey Village
Glenmont Abbey Village is a unique apartment community for active, independent adults 55 and up. With a variety of one and two-bedroom floor plans to choose from, you can find all the comfort and style you want plus the social, carefree, maintenance-free lifestyle you are seeking.
Located off Glenmont Road, Glenmont Abbey Village is just minutes from shopping, healthcare, drugstores, restaurants, golf, and all that beautiful Bethlehem has to offer. Conveniently located near major highways and roadways, it’s just a short drive to entertainment of any kind.
Fill your days with things you want to do, not things you have to do.
Forget raking, mowing or snow blowing – we take care of all the outdoor chores for you. At Glenmont Abbey Village, we provide all the amenities and services you need so that your free time is truly yours to enjoy.
- Maintenance-free living
- On-site management and maintenance staff
- Around-the-clock emergency maintenance services
- Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Full calendar of unique SUN® Program events, activities and services
- State-of-the-art recreation and fitness facilities
- Outdoor community areas and balconies
- Community gardens
- Garage parking available and centrally-located elevators
- Site transportation to local retail and grocery stores and more
- Professionally managed by United Realty Management Corp., AMO®
Staying in shape is easy when the use of our fitness center is included in your rent. (And next door.) Swim and gym, crafts and games, theater and live entertainment/multi-media presentations – they’re all here and at your disposal.
- Great room with fireplace and community kitchen
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Media center
- Game room
- Multipurpose room
- Arts/crafts room
For your health and well-being, we offer everything under the SUN® (Senior Umbrella Network).
The SUN program is our signature seven-prong model that provides residents an array of services and activities designed to foster and support independent living and to enhance the active-senior lifestyle. This program includes:
- Health & Wellness
- Finance, Legal & Administrative
- Education & Life Long Learning
- Fun & Recreation
- Convenience & Economies
- Community & Friendship
- Safety & Security
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Glenmont Abbey Village