50 Howard Street , Fredonia, NY 14063
Reviews of Fredonia Place
Learn More About Fredonia Place
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Fredonia Place
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Fredonia Place
State License #: AF0606A
Trips & Outings
On-Site Medical Visits: Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Fredonia Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Fredonia Place.
Description of Fredonia Place
Fredonia Place offers active seniors comfortable assisted living along with support services they need to maintain their independence. This beautifully landscaped, 23-acre campus boasts a state-of-the-art 83,000-square-foot community with 53 one- and two-bedroom apartments and The East Wing, which houses Fredonia Place’s Memory Care Program.
All- Fredonia Place offers respite services for up to 120 days in a calendar year. Respite services are perfect for families who need a break or are going on vacation and do not want to leave their loved one home without supervision.
Each apartment at Fredonia Place has been designed to give seniors everything they could possibly want or need in their senior living community. For all residents, the utmost attention is paid to issues of privacy, courtesy and respect.
Each apartment includes:
- A full kitchen including a stove, range and microwave oven
- Full-sized refrigerator and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer that complement the laundry services offered at Fredonia Place
- High-speed Internet access
- Cable TV
- Local and domestic long distance telephone service
- Weekly housekeeping services that include cleaning and laundry
- Doorbell, door peepholes and guest monitoring via TV
- Individual thermostat to control heat and air conditioning
- Emergency pendent and call bell system
- Handicapped accessibility
- Safety bars in the bathroom
- Access to storage bays, garages and ample parking
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
SPECIALIZED MEMORY CARE
People diagnosed with memory loss require a specialized care program with different services. Our Nursing staff and Case Manager work together with our Residents physicians to determine the best Care Plan for that individual.
Our Residents engage in activities and programs throughout the day that are designed to enhance their quality of life. All services are tailored to meet the cognitive needs of each resident. Each Resident Aide and Nurse has received comprehensive training on effectively and respectfully meeting the needs of residents with memory loss issues.
Some of the services provided in our Memory Care Community include:
- 30 Second Delayed Egress Doors
- Optional On-Site Medical Services
- Podiatrist Available On-Site
- Color-coded hallways
- LPN Supervision at meals
- Shadow box identifiers
- Specialized Activities Program
- Spa room - residents can relax in our on-site spa, which includes a Jacuzzi tub.
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Emergency Call System
- Secured Outdoor Courtyard
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Fredonia Place