Fairport Baptist Homes
4646 Nine Mile Point Road , Fairport, NY 14450
Reviews of Fairport Baptist Homes
Learn More About Fairport Baptist Homes
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Fairport Baptist Homes
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Description of Fairport Baptist Homes
Fairport Baptist Homes Assisted Living is a community of 33 spacious apartments in a unique homelike setting that promotes a sense of community and encourages socialization and family relationships. Each "neighborhood" has 10-12 seniors that eat all their meals together in our family dining area. We gather in the kitchen, much like you do.
We also offer fully-licensed Adult Care level services, with 22 apartments, plus an Assisted Living Program, with 11 apartments, in one setting.
Our cheerful staff including an on-site nurse/care giver develops individual care plans and coordinates any additional required or desired services. Fairport Baptist Homes also has a full continuum of care with a skilled nursing facility and rehabilitation services.
Who we help
- Seniors who are quite independent but need some level of assistance with bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, and managing medications.
- We also help seniors who are independent but need at a higher level of assistance with daily needs and activities such as one-to-one assistance transferring in and out of bed/chair, dressing, and showering.
- Three meals daily in a family dining setting
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- On site nursing support, with home health aides to help with routine personal care needs
- Licensed home care services agency assistance on a fee-for-service basis if desired
- Assistance with medications
- Social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Preferred admission to FBH’s rehabilitation services, if needed, following a hospitalization, based on availability and individual care needs.
- Weekly religious services (Catholic and Protestant) and visits with on-site Chaplain
- Gift shop
- Cafeteria offering snacks and meals
- Fairport Baptist Home transportation services for medical and personal appointments
- Perinton Community Center nearby, offering various social and recreational activities (for nominal program fees)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Fairport Baptist Homes