Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
100 Crestwood Court , Niagara Falls, NY 14105
Reviews of Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
Learn More About Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
Minimum Age: 62
Resident Capacity: 98
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Other Transportation Provided
Tour Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield.
Description of Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield
BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- Rent month-to-month, with no upfront investment, association fees or lease requirements.
- Beautiful, spacious one- and two-bedroom patio homes and apartments – available for active, independent people over 62.
- Elegant, restaurant-style meals served in our dining room.
- Modern kitchen and appliances.
- Scheduled transportation services.
- 24/7 security and built-in emergency response system.
- Busy social calendar.
- Space available to reserve for private gatherings.
- Family members welcome for overnight and extended stays.
- Meticulously landscaped grounds.
- Exercise room.
- Friendly staff will water plants and check on your home when you’re away.
- Patio homes equipped with washer and dryer.
- Easy access to laundry facilities on each wing of the apartment building.
- Part of Elderwood’s continuum of care – if needed, assisted living, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Elderwood Residences at Wheatfield