Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
151 Bennett Road , Cheektowaga, NY 14227
Reviews of Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
Learn More About Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
Minimum Age: 62
Lively Social Calendar
Beverage Service Area Open Throughout Day
Lawn Care, Trash and Snow Removal, Maintenance and Weekly Housekeeping
Tour Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga.
Description of Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga
BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- Rent month to month, with no upfront investment, association fees or lease requirements.
- Beautiful, spacious one- and two-bedroom patio homes with an attached garage available for active, independent people over 62.
- Modern kitchen with full-size appliances.
- Lawn care, trash and snow removal, maintenance and repairs, weekly housekeeping.
- 24/7 security.
- Scheduled transportation services for shopping, banking and worship.
- Comfortable community room features complimentary continental breakfast daily.
- Washer and dryer in each home.
- Lively social calendar.
- Space available to reserve for private gatherings.
- Beverage service area open throughout the day.
- Picturesque wooded community.
- Basic cable included.
- Exercise room.
- Friendly staff will water plants and check on your home when you’re away.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, assisted living, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are on the same campus.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga