Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard , Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Reviews of Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Learn More About Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Resident Capacity: 60
State License #: AF0691B
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield .
Description of Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- Comfortable private and semi-private or studio-style rooms.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry.
- Scheduled transportation services.
- Elegant, restaurant-style dining experience at every meal.
- Daily social events, wellness programs and regular outings.
- Spacious common areas for family gatherings and visits from friends.
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management.
- Help with activities of daily living.
- Daily check-ins.
- Meticulously landscaped grounds.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door.
INNOVATIVE SUBACUTE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
- Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
- Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
FOCUSED INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise, whose goal is to achieve the most positive clinical results.
- 24/7 registered nursing care ensures comfort is always maintained.
- All staff dedicated to quality service and patient recovery, from nutritional services to social work to nursing.
- A Person Centered Care model places emphasis on relationships with patients and families.
- Close-knit community promotes independence and dignity.
- Staff takes care of insurance pre-authorization.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield