Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
580 Orchard Park Road , West Seneca, NY 14224
Reviews of Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
Learn More About Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
Resident Capacity: 128
State License #: AF0578B
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca.
Description of Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca
- Assisted living apartments
Life at Elderwood
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and private baths.
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management.
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs.
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services.
- Wellness programs, daily social activities and regular outings.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Lovely, hotel-style residence with sun porch, spacious outdoor patios, a koi pond and landscaped grounds.
- Beautifully decorated common spaces.
- Private dining room for family celebrations.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca