Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
229 Bennett Road , Cheektowaga, NY 14227
Reviews of Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
Learn More About Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
Resident Capacity: 80
State License #: AF0531C
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Physical Therapist
Tour Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga.
Description of Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- Comfortable private and semi-private rooms and suites.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services.
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management.
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal.
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings.
- Beautifully decorated common spaces.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Picturesque wooded community with patios, gardens and walking paths.
- Private dining room for family celebrations.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Elderwood Assisted Living at Cheektowaga